1. Please note and respect that CompliancePlus owns the copyrights of all the training materials that you cannot distribute, reproduce, share, transfer, copy and paste any or part of the training to any other third party without prior written consent from CompliancePlus. In case of any of breach of copyrights, CompliancePlus will take legal action against you that you agree to indemnify CompliancePlus for any loss or damages.
2. The access to internet and its reliability and stability and access to this online training portal and the provision and availability of the training material can be subject to any internet control policy or media control of relevant country or jurisdiction. In case of any access to the training material is restricted that the training cannot be provided, no refund will be arranged by CompliancePlus. If necessary, please pre-set or adjust any browsing device or software of your computer before the training.
3. This training is exclusive for clients, authorised or paid users. CompliancePlus reserves all rights to take legal actions against any unauthorised or non-paying users or attendees for losses and damages and all the related certificates of completion issued shall immediately be deemed null and void.
4. Any provision of false, fraudulent or misleading information of attendance record including confirmation of attendance and completion, name of attendee, company name and payment details will lead to cancellation of Certificate of Completion that CompliancePlus issues and that CompliancePlus reserves the rights to notify relevant regulator and law enforcement agency.
5. To the extent permitted by the applicable laws, CompliancePlus expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-fringement. CompliancePlus makes no warranties that the courses will meet any of your requirements or expectations; the availability of the courses will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free and the information of the courses are complete and accurate.
6. To the extent permitted by the applicable laws, in no event CompliancePlus will be liable or responsible to you and/or any third party for any loss or corruption of data and/or software; any act or omission, including negligence of any employee or affiliate and representative of CompliancePlus and any special, consequential, indirect or similar damages, including any lost profits or lost data arising out of the provision of the courses.
7. CompliancePlus may from time to time amend this Terms of Service by posting a revised version. Your continued purchase of the courses following the changes to this Terms of Service constitute your expressed acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, this Terms of Service as in force from time to time.
8. This Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. You agree that any dispute, claim or controversy shall be settled by the Hong Kong Court(s).