In Hong Kong, all SFC licensed corporations need to comply with the Financial Resources Rules as required by the SFC that regular financial returns and filings must be made to the SFC regarding the financial situation of their companies.
This online training provides :
- a basic understanding on SFC Financial Related Returns & Filing
- Financial Resources Rules (FRR) compliance requirements and obligations relating to SFC licensed corporations
- core compliance requirements under the FRR and notifications and obligations to the SFC that are important and crucial to SFC licensed corporations and SFC licensed persons.
To complete the training, you are required to answer 8 questions in the Assessment Test at the end of the training and have 6 questions answered correctly. Prior to taking the Assessment Test, you must watch the entire training video. Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of your Certificate of Completion.
**Please note that you are required to create an account with Thinkific, our Learning Management platform. Your Certificate of Completion will be issued using the name used to create the account. Therefore, please ensure that your official name is used when creating the account on Thinkific.**
For any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Step 1: Watch the Training Video
- Step 2: Take Online Assessment (Passing Grade: 75%) (Answered 6 questions out of 8 questions correctly)
- Step 3: Complete Course Evaluation (Required by the Law Society of Hong Kong for CPD course, you may skip this part for SFC CPT course)(Please note that overall rating of the Course may be posted on Law Society website)
- Step 4: Download your certificate