This training aims at highlighting some common ongoing compliance and deficiency relating to hedge fund managers and fund managers in areas below:
- their staffing arrangement
- SFC notifications obligations
- compliance with SFC Financial Resources Rules etc.
The purpose of this training is to raise awareness to avoid compliance breaches
To complete the training, you are required to answer 10 questions in the Assessment Test at the end of the training and have 6 questions answered correctly. Prior to taking the Assessment Test, you must watch the entire training video. Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of your Certificate of Completion.
**Please note that you are required to create an account with Thinkific, our Learning Management platform. Your Certificate of Completion will be issued using the name used to create the account. Therefore, please ensure that your official name is used when creating the account on Thinkific.**
For any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Step 1: Watch the Training Video
- Step 2: Take Online Assessment (Passing Grade 60%)(Answered 6 questions correctly out of 10 questions)
- Step 3: Complete Course Evaluation (Required by the Law Society of Hong Kong for CPD course, you may skip this part for SFC CPT course)(Please note that overall rating of the Course may be posted on Law Society website)
- Step 4: Download your certificate