This Course is mainly about the SFC Consultation Paper on this topic.
In October 2020, the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) launched a consultation on proposed requirements for fund managers to take climate-related risks into consideration in their investment and risk management processes and make appropriate disclosures to meet investors’ growing demands for climate risk information and combat greenwashing.
The Proposal seeks to amend the existing SFC Fund Manager Code of Conduct to set out expected baseline requirements and standards to facilitate fund managers’ compliance.
This presentation video will be divided into areas below:
1. International Development on disclosure of Climate-Related Risks
2. Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)'s Recommendations
3. SFC's Proposal details on Climate-Related Risks Disclosure and Best Practices
To complete the training, you are required to answer 10 questions in the Assessment Test at the end of the training and have 6 questions answered correctly. Prior to taking the Assessment Test, you must watch the entire training video. Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of your Certificate of Completion.
**Please note that you are required to create an account with Thinkific, our Learning Management platform. Your Certificate of Completion will be issued using the name used to create the account. Therefore, please ensure that your official name is used when creating the account on Thinkific.**
For any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Step 1: Watch the Training Video
- Step 2: Take Online Assessment (Passing Grade: 60%)(Answer 6 questions correctly out of 10 questions)
- Step 3: Download your certificate