This course provides basic and foundation training on SFC Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Financing of Terrorism that covers areas below:
1. Overview of AML / CFT Regulatory Regime in Hong Kong
2. Risk based Approach on Customer and Institutional Risk Assessment
3. Customer Due Diligence Process
4. Sanction Screening
5. Ongoing Monitoring
6. Record Keeping
7. Suspicious Transaction Reporting
8. Staff AML Training
To complete the training, you are required to answer 5 questions in the Assessment Test at the end of the training and have 3 questions answered correctly. Prior to taking the Assessment Test, you must watch the entire training video. Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of your Certificate of Completion.
**Please note that you are required to create an account with Thinkific, our Learning Management platform. Your Certificate of Completion will be issued using the name used to create the account. Therefore, please ensure that your official name is used when creating the account on Thinkific.**
For any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Step 1: Watch the Training Video
- Step 2: Take Online Assessment (Passing Grade: 60%)(Answer 3 questions correctly out of 5 questions)
- Step 3: Download your certificate